Fincham Pipe Organ
The pipe organ installed in Sakharov Hall, adjacent to our Temple, was built in around 1865-1870 by George Fincham for an unknown location (probably a private residence). It was originally installed in our building from 1888 to 2002. It was acquired from a private owner, restored and installed in Sakharov Hall in 2015.
1 manual, 6 speaking stops, 1 coupler, mechanical action.